Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Project Assistant Solar UK - 3-6 month assignment
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. In the UK the Group produces hydropower, wind power and solar power. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4000 employees in 17 countries. Our aim is to become a leading developer of onshore wind and solar projects, taking on a significantly larger number of projects than before, and being committed to a carbon-neutral future. Statkraft already owns and operates three wind farms in Scotland, one in Wales and one hydro asset, also in Wales; with a combined total capacity around 250MW.
The business area European Wind and Solar (“E”) is responsible for development and asset management of wind and solar assets in Europe. The business area is also responsible for the project execution of large projects in Statkraft, the group procurement function and development of new business opportunities.
We have high ambitions for growth in wind and solar in the UK and need project developers with some relevant experience but, more importantly, huge potential to join an established team working on our growing project pipeline to assist with the meeting of those ambitious targets.
You will be part of an experienced development team with a proven track record. You will be based in our London office and report to the London-based Head of Business and Project Development.
As a Project Assistant, UK Solar your main responsibilities will include:
- GIS mapping to identify suitable renewable energy development sites
- Support the Project Managers to deliver defined solar projects through all development stages from prospecting to financial close
- Support the team and wider business with specific tasks on projects and issues as required
- Maintain industry knowledge on relevant wider issues, including consultation responses and industry representation as required
- Regular UK travel.
- University degree within a relevant field
- GIS competent
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a relevant role, with good industry knowledge
- An organised, practical, self-starting doer with the ability to cope with competing demands and deliver high quality results on time
- Strong collaboration, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and high level of attention-to-detail.
- A pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Confident and personable, keen to work in a dynamic, small team environment.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes
- Note that this would be a 3-6 month contract with extension possibilities
To apply, please visit us at: https://www.statkraft.com/careers/job-vacancies/
Enquiries only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater