BedriftOceaneering Asset Integrity
Bransje:Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Se her for andre jobber fra Oceaneering Asset Integrity
We at Oceaneering are now looking for multiple engineers to boost our Integrity & Inspection Management Division.
Our mission is ‘The right maintenance at the right time’ if that rings true with you, we would like to get in contact with you. This may well be the day that you take the next crucial step in your career as an engineer.
We are looking for talented maintenance engineers with a passion for the trade who are ready to take on the challenge of enhancing our classic as well as our modern reliability related services.
There is an intensifying demand for our services, globally and regionally, and we are looking to expand our Integrity & Inspection Management division with several maintenance engineers and senior maintenance engineers.
A friendly and cooperative working environment is key to our success. Oceaneering is an open-minded engineering community which seeks to build up people and help them to progress further in their development as engineers and communicative professionals.
About the Oceaneering Integrity & Inspection Management Division
Oceaneering is a global and innovation driven company that focuses on products and services to the Oil & Gas Industry but also space, entertainment, defense industry and renewables.
We are an all sided advanced technology provider and are constantly looking for complex challenges and the right coworkers to help mature solutions for these challenges, embracing diversity and change along the way.
We offer our clients a total portfolio of complete maintenance engineering which reduces costs and increases production availability always with a high focus on HSE. To us operability and maintainability means something. We never stop to further increase the surgical accuracy our methods.
We strive to provide a diverse and unique workplace culture which promotes innovation and cooperation. We work continuously to make sure our employees feel appreciated, motivated and rewarded for their good ideas and creativity.
About the job
You are part of a highly cooperative and interactive team which works with reliability, maintenance and inspection engineering. You will help complete complex projects and build on our current solutions. You will be assigned tasks to establish maintenance data for new facilities as well as facilities in full operation. You establish processes, systems and solutions to increase the precision and quality in the delivery.
We are looking for engineers with some or all the following experiences and skills:
- Maintenance engineering (criticality classification, RCM, FMECA / FMEA)
- LCI Cost Analysis
- Maintenance Strategies
- Spare Part Analysis
- Establishment of Maintenance Program
- Databases & Data Manipulation
- High understanding of Norsok Z-008, ISO 14224, ISO 55001
- Systems Reliability
- Predictive & Prescriptive Maintenance
- Provide support to establish adequate spare parts and preventative maintenance tasks on equipment
- Develop and maintain site systems and procedures to implement corporate engineering and operational excellence standards
- Leads and supports improvement projects. Identifies and drafts recommendations for predictive and preventative maintenance activities using sound engineering and maintenance principles.
- Partners with production engineers, operators, and maintenance specialists to improve the Operational Uptime of plant equipment. Includes evaluation of existing equipment and processes for operational effectiveness.
- Strong personal commitment to safety coupled with knowledge and training on OSHA Standards, Plant Standards, Corporate Standards, HAZOP and Fire Safety
- Provide strong personal values and a high level of integrity with an effective team orientation
Your educational background should be within engineering, preferably within asset management, mechanics, process, automation or similar.
We would like to think that you have a minimum of 2 (5+ years for the senior role) years or more of relevant work experience for similar assets to process facilities, drilling platforms, refineries or the like. Graduates are also encouraged to apply.
You fully master both one of the Scandinavian languages and English, this is considered a key qualification. You like to develop and are passionate about the maintenance engineering field. You are a good communicator who likes to work together with other engineers and disciplines. You are proficient in visualizing maintenance related data.
You have excellent computer skills, primarily in Excel, MS Access, Power BI, preferably with experience in cell coding, VBA and or SQL. Pyhton Programing and or R Programing is a plus.
To thrive in this role, you should be an individual who seeks new challenges and like to work with tasks which require a holistic perspective and creativity. In addition to this you will need to seek responsibility, cooperation and have a high level of analytical capability. For us it is always vital to be open and complaisant with a constantly high customer focus.
Experience of CMMS or APM programs such as SAP, Workmate, IFS or Honeywell Sentinel is a big plus.
What will it be like to work for Oceaneering?
Oceaneering Asset Integrity AS offers a healthy and fun working environment with challenging and varying work tasks. We always promote a high focus on HSE and enjoyable professional work.
Oceaneering is an employer who offers great career opportunities. Together we will set high targets which will enable productive and an exciting day to day work. We take you and your career seriously and are always open to discuss employees’ career paths and progression. This is a place to grow.
The work will be in the fields in between maintenance, inspection and operations, both nationally and internationally.
Oceaneering offers great pension benefits and insurances to our employees.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater