Who are we… At DFDS people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talents, provide challenge and opportunity for personal development. We also make sure that you know what a difference you make to our business and how you can be proud of building one of Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics companies.
We are a growing HR Team based in Immingham. You will be joining an experienced team of 14 HR Professionals who together look after the HR requirements for the whole of the UK and Ireland.
The Role… Working within HR Operations alongside a team of 3 HR Coordinators, supporting the wider HR Team with scheduled and adhoc reporting, analytics and meaningful insights to inform HR practice and strategy decisions.
Identifying trends and issues, conducting or recommending further investigations into the data and information to enable HR Business Partners and Advisors to make relevant informed recommendations to their stakeholders and senior leaders.
Leading on HR system developments and implementations, being a super user for our D365 HR systems and supporting the HR Coordinators to use the systems effectively and accurately.
- Ensuring data accuracy and reliability at all times within the HR master data system (D365)
- Conducting audits between HR and Payroll sytem information.
- Auditing and peer checking colleagues systemic input, feeding back issues to HR Ops Manager to assist in training and furthering knowledge within the team.
- Leading on HR systems implementation and developments in collaboration with other HR Analysts through our global community, sharing best practise and key updates with the UK HR teams.
- Monthly HR Metrics reporting and MI (HR Performance, Turnover, Absence, Gender Split, Headcount).
- Annual Reporting (Annual Pay Review, Performance, Talent, Salary Surveys, Gender Pay Gap and others as required).
- Adhoc reports for HR teams and wider business as and when requested
- Analytical approach, challenging and questioning data and information presented.
- Strong preference for working with numbers, systems and information
- Comfortable in presenting information and ideas to senior stakeholders
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Unphased by ambiguity with a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem solving
- Able to work at pace and demonstrate flexibility, well organised and self-motivated
- Change ready & resilient
- Flexible and dynamic
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent eye for detail
- Curiosity and analytical/creative approach
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written and in face to face presentations
- High level of confidentiality
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Resilient and capable of managing change and ambiguity
- Open, positive, good at influencing and communicating ideas and concepts
- Team Player
- Ability to work at pace, operating within tight deadlines and managing several conflicting priorities activities at one time
- Ability to build sustainable relationships with stakeholders and colleagues of all levels.
Qualifications & Experience
- Intermediate / Advanced Excel user – comfortable with formulas, graphs and pivot tables
- A strong track record of continued professional development
- Clean, UK driving license is an advantage, but not essential
- Experience with VBA would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience working with Zellis and Dynamics 365 is an advantage, but not essential
Interested… If you have exceptional organisation and communication skills with a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced deadline driven environment, please submit your CV and application in English and we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.