Business Change Manager for the biggest IT-program in DFDS
With the implementation of Dynamics 365, DFDS is embarking on a digital transformation across HR, Finance and Procurement. To reach the finish line, we need an experienced Change Manager to drive the people side of the implementation and transformation across the business areas and plan the best way to support our local business units.
We need you to get people on board!
As Change Manager your overall aim is to manage and embed the transition of change in the business in close collaboration with local management. To do so, you draw on your experience and identify what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits, and you will help identify potential challenges and ensure that managers are trained and have the necessary information to communicate and manage changes to their staff. In other words: Communication, coaching, training, evaluating, and support are just some of the important keywords to this role.
As the ERP program involves all our locations across Europe, you will be visiting the different work places to meet local management, staff and user groups to discuss changes and encourage and motivate them to embrace the change and realize the benefits.
To recap and elaborate on your responsibilities, you will:
- Shape the development and execution of local change management plans that maximize adoption and minimize resistance to change.
- Support training efforts and provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs. This also includes taking the lead on developing a super user community.
- Assess the change impact, conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors, and support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Work close with our ERP Program Manager on the overall change management strategy and communication and maintain the overall program communication and update DFDS’ intranet site
Don’t worry, you’re not on your own! You will also be part of a highly dedicated team, all working on the same program, ready to collaborate and support you through the digital transformation. Besides your team you will have a big network internally and externally as the ERP Program involves the whole organization. You will report directly to the ERP Program Manager, Liv Anna Kastrup Olsen.
Turning the focus to you – who are we looking for?
What we are emphasizing the most is that you bring in the right mindset. We need a Change Manager who has a big drive and influence, is creative and thinks “out-of-the-box” as we believe that this is keywords to ensure that the right initiatives are delivered to connect with the right user groups. We also weigh that you are empathetic, have highly developed collaboration skills, and are excellent at active listening as you are driving the people side of the transition.
Moreover, we imagine that you,
- Have a relevant master’s level education and any relevant accreditation applicable to the role.
- Have a solid track record of successful change implementations in large scale it-projects such as ERP programs.
- Can work both strategically and operationally with change management.
- Ideally you are familiar with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
- We use Prosci/ADKAR as framework and it could be great if you are a certified practitioner and/or has experience with it, but it’s not a requirement.
As you will also visit our different business units across Europe you shall expect around 30-60 travel days a year.
Does this sound like a match to you? APPLY NOW!
If you find the job interesting and fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis as the position will be filled as soon as possible.
Please contact ERP Program Manager, Liv Anna Kastrup Olsen, at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the position.
DFDS is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age and citizenship.
We offer you an interesting position in a dynamic company with great passion and commitment for what we do and for working within a demanding and exciting domain.
DFDS is in a growing market, providing numerous challenges and ample opportunity for personal development and relevant supplementary training and education.
We will provide you with tasks that will challenge and develop your professional competencies, while also securing room for personal development and the necessary flexibility and influence on how to plan and perform your job.
The position is placed in our headquarter in Nordhavn, Copenhagen.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater